- Designing a customized recruitment strategy to match your history and leadership patterns, current issues and future challenges;
- A calendar that starts immediately upon authorization to proceed, includes regular progress reports;
- An extensive, narrative-written job profile including your organization’s history and leadership patterns, current issues, and future challenges of the job;
- A recruitment process and approach that includes advertising, but also relies more upon aggressive networking than passive advertising;
- A large pool of applicants who meet the minimum qualifications and a targeted, diverse pool of qualified, proven candidates for interview;
- Comprehensive reference and background checking;
- Ongoing quality review of project deliverables, time and service benchmarks, weekly status reports, candidate reports, and coordination/communication;
- Personal guidance and assistance to the Selection Committee, Human Resources, and other staff that facilitates interviews, candidate travel, evaluation of candidates, decision-making, relocation, negotiations, and employment agreement assistance with the candidate selected.
Contact us for a customized service quote.